Our Navigator personally answers questions and talks with you about resources that may be available in the community to meet your individualized needs. If you have any questions about our programs or services, or aren't sure what you need, contact our Service Navigator, Rachel Arruda, and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Get Behind Our Diaper Drive!
Please bring diapers to help support our diaper bank!
September 26th, 2107 from 5-9pm
The Flatbread Company
311 Derby Street, Salem, MA 01970
Pizza, Craft Beer, Raffle with Prizes and Lots of Fun for Kids!
This is taking place during National Diaper Need Awareness Week (September 25, 2017 - October 1, 2017)
- Children without a steady stream of diapers are exposed to health risks
- 5.3 million American babies are living in poor and low-income families
- 1 in 3 American families reports experiencing diaper need
- Disposable diapers cost $70-$80 per month per baby
- Diapers cannot be obtained with food stamps
WANT TO GET INVOLVED?
- The Greater Lynn Postpartum Help Coalition opened a diaper bank to service the Greater Lynn Area in January 2017
- We have had over 400 people visit the diaper bank since we opened.
- We are in need of diaper donations!
WHAT WE WILL TAKE:
- New, unopened packs of diapers
- Opened packs of diapers
- Loose diapers (clean, please!)
- Monetary donations to buy diapers
- Children’s Friend and Family Services, 112 Market Street, Lynn, MA
- South Bay Community Services, 181 Union St, Suite J, Lynn, MA
For more info contact Joy Richmond-Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org