Do you have a question about how JRI services, related to COVID-19 or otherwise?
Join us on Zoom
Thursday Evening June 25 from 7-8 PM
to support The Children's Advocacy Center of Bristol County
- There will be live music, award presentations, messages of inspiration and our auction.
- Tickets are $25.00 and a zoom link will be emailed to you upon registering.
- Throughout the month of June the CAC will be selling online raffle tickets to win one of four baskets on June 25.
- A CAC Yeti give away will take place weekly for all who register to attend the June 25th event.
- The Online Auction is open to the public for bidding—please feel free to share the link. Auction items begin going live June 1.
The Children’s Advocacy Center of Bristol County is a program of the 501(c)(3) non-profit agency, Justice Resource Institute (JRI). The CAC was established in 2007 and merged with JRI in 2017. Our organization provides a coordinated response to disclosures and allegations of child sexual abuse, severe physical abuse, commercial sexual exploitation/child trafficking and witness to violence, serving children (ages infant-18) and adults with intellectual disabilities (ages 18+) from any of the 20 towns and cities in Bristol County, MA.
Our mission is to empower children and families to heal from the trauma of abuse and violence through community partnerships, education and the pursuit of justice. We are turning tears, fears and bruises into a community of hope, healing and justice.