Do you have a question about JRI services?
JRI and William James College are seeking serious and passionate professionals looking to build a mental health career. JRI is committed to creating educational opportunities for our staff to support them in both their career development and the overall pursuit of social justice. Through our partnership with William James College, full-time employees at JRI can pursue their Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree.
Watch the video to learn more about the scholarship programs available with JRI and William James College.
About the Bachelor of Science in Psychology and Human Services Completion Program at William James College
- The program is for individuals who have earned an Associates Degree or the equivalent number of undergraduate credits. Haven't yet earned your Associates Degree? No problem! You can take classes at Mass Bay Community College prior to transferring to William James College.
- Choose between the work-friendly 3-year part-time program or the full-time 2-year program.
- Online and onsite courses delivered in a blended format
- Reduced tuition is in line with state college tuition
- Personal advising and mentoring from our scholar-practitioner faculty
- New students enroll in late August and early January
- Additional scholarships are available through the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Initiative (CAMHI) at William James College
How Tuition Reimbursement Works for the Bachelor's Degree Program
There is no wait time to be eligible for tuition reimbursement for the Bachelor's Degree Program at William James College. As soon as you become employed by JRI, you are eligible for this benefit.
About the Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling at William James College
- Behavioral Health Initiative (BHI) Scholarship available (20% tuition discount from William James College). William James College and JRI pay a combined 66.66% of the program (William James College offers a 20% tuition discount and JRI pays for 46.66%). JRI pays William James College directly. The student will pay for the remainder 33.33% of the tuition.
- Work-friendly three-year program (there are also options for 2 years, and 2.5 years). Students must finish program in 3 years.
- Choose from five areas of emphasis: General Counseling, Couples and Family Therapy, Forensic and Correctional Counseling, Health and Behavioral Medicine, and Substance Use & Addiction Counseling
- Integration of diversity and inclusion, ethics and research across the curriculum
- Fulfillment of all educational requirements for state licensure as a Mental Health Counselor (LMHC)
How Tuition Reimbursement Works for the Master's Degree Program in Clinical Mental Health Counseling at William James College
(*) Please note that the amounts vary with the amounts of credits taken, depending on how long the student takes to complete the program. This is an example of the first year of a 3-year plan for someone taking 12 credits in the fall and 12 credits in the spring. Also, tuition does not cover other fees.