Do you have a question about how JRI services, related to COVID-19 or otherwise?
JRI, a leader is social justice, operates residential programs and group homes, where the people we serve live 24-7. We would love for you to become part of our team! We welcome you to become an "essential personnel" as we keep our communities safe during the COVID crisis.
We have an urgent need for residential staff in Attleboro, Housatonic, Westboro, Tewksbury, Taunton, Framingham, Marlboro, Lowell, Berkley, Dracut, Littleton, Swansea, Lexington, Waltham, and Concord. A variety of schedules and shifts are available.
We have competitive salaries and sign on bonuses available! Email Rafael to hear more!
Residential staff at JRI work with children, adolescents and adults, facilitating therapeutic and fun recreational activities, maintaining safety and security and working as part of an interdisciplinary team including clinicians, nurses, teachers and residential staff. This is a job where you can make a real difference in the lives of the people we serve.
What you will be doing:
- Helping amazing children, adults, and families impacted by trauma and mental health find their way forward
- Helping these children and adults with their daily needs, their schooling, their job training
- Supporting these individuals as they learn ways to heal
- Partnering with amazing team members to help families and clients
- Participating in state of the art trainings, consultations, and interventions
- We will teach you all you need to know!
What we need:
- We need people who are excited to work with clients and adults with trauma and mental health needs
- We need people who are energetic, fun, and love to laugh!
- We need people who bring diversity to our programs!
- We need people who are approved and ready to work in our schools and facilities (background checks, etc.)
- We need people with experience (personal, professional, etc.)
- Must be 21 years of age
- Bilingual a plus!
- Offer includes access to our prorated benefits!
- We provide comprehensive training and support!
JRI was named a top place to work in Massachusetts for six consecutive years by the Boston Globe!
JRI offers competitive pay, excellent benefits and a fun, collaborative work environment where diversity is welcomed and respected. There are opportunities to advance and we offer outstanding educational assistance.
JRI is an equal opportunity employer and is strongly committed to building and maintaining a diverse community. Persons from diverse backgrounds including women, communities of color, the LGBTQ community and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.