Do you have a question about JRI services?
LTSS Care Partners is a team of Care Coordinators that work with your child's providers and social supports to improve access to care and resources. Many Care Coordinators are bilingual in English and other languages. This service is free and is part of your child's MassHealth insurance.
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
- Identify your child's health and social needs
- Coordinate with your child's doctors and social service providers
- Support you with scheduling and keeping appointments
- Assist you in setting up transportation for appointments
- Arrange for in-home services when eligible
- Support your child's medication and nutrition needs
- Connect you to free food services such as SNAP
- Help you understand MassHealth letters and forms
- Connect you to housing, rental and utility programs and waitlists.
MassHealth has partnered with 4 non-profit organizations in the Greater Boston area to form Community Care Partners (CCP); Justice Resource Institute (JRI) is one of the organizations. The Long-Term Services and Supports (LTSS) Community Partners (CP) program at JRI provides free care coordination for children 18 years of age and younger. (Through age 21 with exception) For more information about CCP and the other agency partners, please click here.
Request More Information