Do you have a question about how JRI services, related to COVID-19 or otherwise?
Celebrating Black Life History Culture
"Black history is made every day, and we all should remember that year-round." - NAACP
Here are some articles to learn more:
Check out the full list put out by the Department of Health here. Second section highlights articles and resources to promote equity, justice, and healing.
We have not been waiting for change--we have been working for it.
Upcoming Rallies and Events
Know Your Rights: Demonstrations and Protests Know Your Rights: Demonstrations and Protests
- The Walpole Peace and Justice Group continues to support racial and social justice efforts. Scheduled events are posted on the Facebook page for Walpole Peace and Justice Group.
- Check out the events posted by Massachusetts Standing Up for Racial Justice and see how you can participate today!
Take Action! It's time, this is our moment!
- Write to your U.S. legislators in support of three juvenile justice bills aimed at keeping youth out of the system! No time to write a letter? USE OURS! Just add your name and legislator to the template here (find your legislators here). Don't forget to sign the change.org petition on your way out.
- Your advocacy made the difference! https://providers.org/tcf-blog/caring-force-advocacy-helps-create-human-services-loan-repayment-program/
- Citizens for Juvenile Justice advocacy link to use before February 2nd, 2022, to let the committees know your views on the pending juvenile justice bills: https://www.cfjj.org/advocacy
Photos from Rallies and Events