Do you have a question about JRI services?
Temple students within the Master of Social Work program learn to advance social and economic justice. Professional training in clinical skills and evidence-based practices enables students to support and advocate for vulnerable populations including children, the elderly and those living in poverty. The program also serves as a laboratory for building resilient and healthy communities by focusing on capacity building, policy, advocacy, and support of at-risk populations.
Some distinguishing program features include:
- Real-world experience, renowned faculty, and diverse students and staff
- Opportunity to customize your degree by choosing a clinical or macro concentration area
- Our fully ONLINE MSW (Master of Social Work) program offers maximum flexibility for those working full-time, while maintaining meaningful interactions with faculty and peers
- Fall and Spring admission available
- 3-year, part-time program format
- 34.5 credit, 18-month, part-time Advanced Standing program option for those who have graduated within the past 5 years with their BSW (Bachelor of Social Work)
Learn more about how Temple’s program strategically empowers social change from MSW students Gao Vang and Maria Blasczyk themselves. Imagine how Temple’s MSW program can also position you to achieve your educational and professional goals!
MSW Tuition at Temple University
*This is a sample breakdown and is based on the 2022-2023 tuition rates. Please see Bursar’s website for current rates and information.