Do you have a question about JRI services?
Please note, we've recently moved locations. Our new address is 360 Massachusetts Ave. Suite 103, Acton, MA 01720
Located in Acton, MA and serving child, adolescent, and adult clients in the Metrowest area, MBHC is a mental / behavioral health center with expertise in general mental health, complex psychological trauma, and parenting consultation.
Acton, MA 01720
MBHC takes pride in the quality of care provided to each client in our welcoming office space. We are committed to providing the most innovative and effective evidence-based treatments tailored to the specific needs and strengths of each client.
We offer a broad range of therapeutic approaches to help meet the goals of children, adolescents, adults, and families navigating diverse behavioral health needs. MBHC provides individual and family therapy, parent/caregiver consultation, trauma evaluations, and training and support to community partners. Our clinical team has specialized training and experience in a variety of trauma-focused treatment modalities, including Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), sensory-motor approaches to regulation, Attachment, Self-Regulation and Competency (ARC), and Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT).
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) Skills
- Sensory Motor Arousal regulation Therapy (SMART)
- Expressive Art Therapy
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy
- Trauma- Focused Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy
- Structured Approaches to the Treatment of Clinical Dissociation, including Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Social Skills Training
- Attachment, Self-regulation, & Competency (ARC)
- Child-Parent Psychotherapy (CPP)
- Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Sandtray Therapy
- Parent / Caregiver Consultation
- Sensorimotor Psychotherapy
MBHC provides comprehensive outpatient treatment to children, adolescents, families, and adults impacted by trauma.
VOCA provides select free-care, trauma-focused services to eligible victims of crime and their significant others.
If you have questions or would like to connect with MBHC to see if our services are a good fit for you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a completed Referral Form. A member of our clinical team will follow up with you with next steps.