Do you have a question about JRI services?
This consultation series is a resource for supervisors, managers and administration to participate in a facilitated conversation re staying connected with employees and teams when working remotely or while maintaining safe social distancing in offices as they reopen.
Teams will choose from the following possible topics based on individualized needs:
- Staying connected virtually with employees working remotely
- Staying connected while maintaining safe social distancing
- Suggestions for supervision, office setup, managing confidentiality and creating a safe space
- Virtual Teambuilding Suggestions
- Navigating changing boundaries- personal disclosure around vulnerabilities impacting job performance
- How we navigate when an exemplary employee has vulnerabilities now during the current pandemic that impact their ability to be present in the same way
- Self-Care conversations- accommodations being made/needed
- Documenting remote supervision
Time: 2 hours p/session. Cost: $250.00 p/hour for up to 15 participants
*6 sessions recommended
To schedule a training or for more information, please contact Tara Sagor, CAGS, LMHC, Director of Training & Trauma Response, email@example.com.